.CO is the new domain extension that gives you a truly global, recognizable, and credible web address for branding your online presence. This summer, 25 years after the introduction of .com, a new era of the Internet will be born – an era where the name of your website, business or brand is based on what you really want – not just what’s left over.
In order to provide our customers with the best chance of securing their .co domain registration(s), IntaServe (A Hostway subsidiary) has partnered with NameJet™, a leading domain name aftermarket service and auction provider.
NameJet uses award winning technology that enables them to achieve a high success rate in obtaining domain names on behalf of our customers. Simply click on the “Pre-order .co Domains Today” button above to be posted over to the IntaServe referral URL on NameJet.
Why should you register .CO domains?
In the world of real estate, realtors refer to hot properties as “Location, Location, Location!” There is currently a lot of hot property available in the .CO name space.
- Protect your .COM. Due to the similarity to .COM, .CO is a good opportunity to protect your existing domain investments from potential cyber squatters.
- Short and memorable domain name options, including keyword-filled generic domains. Large inventory of domains not readily available in other domain extensions.
- Register high quality .CO domains for a fraction of the asking price demanded for quality aftermarket .com domains.
- Understood around the world as an abbreviation for “Company,” “Corporation” and “Commerce”
Why use DomainPeople/NameJet?
You should register your domain with us because:
- IntaServe (a Hostway subsidiary) has a long history of successfully registering domains for individuals, businesses, and organizations like yourself since 1998.
- We understand domains, and we know how to manage your domain portfolio.
- Unmatched 24/7 live customer service
For answers to all your common questions about our .co domain services and pre-registration opportunities, check our .CO FAQ page
For answers to all your common questions about our .co domain services and pre-registration opportunities, check our .CO FAQ page or speak with a sales agent:
How To Order:
We will be offering new .CO domain name registrations in 2 phases –
- General Availability Pre-registration: (US$39.95 includes first year – only charged if domain is registered)
- General Availability: (US$35 per year)
General Availability Pre-Registration
Available now until Monday, July 19, 2010
Is this an open registration period?
Our Pre-registration phase is open to anyone interested in adding their domains to a queued list of .co domains. Domains in this list will take first priority over domains submitted on the General Availability launch date of July 20th. Pre-registration fees are slightly higher than regular General Availability fees due to the advanced back-order registration algorithms that will be used through our pre-registration provider NameJet. An auction process will be used if more than one applicant applies for the same domain.
Yes! Anyone, anywhere in the world may apply for a .CO domain name during this period.
How do I submit a pre-registration order?
- To improve your chances at securing .co domains, we will link you to our .co pre-registration service partner NameJet using our IntaServe referral URL. This URL will attribute your order to DomainPeople which will ensure you will be able to manage your .co domain through your IntaServe customer account after July 20th, 2010.
How will I be charged?
- In order to Pre-register .co domain(s) you will be required to setup a user account through NameJet at the IntaServe referral URL we provide you. This account will enable you to add as many .co pre-registration orders as you like during the pre-registration period. The moment the .co Registry opens up their live registrations on July 20th, your pre-registration orders will be submitted in a priority sequence to optimize your changes at securing the registration.
- If no one else wants the same domain name, it is yours and you will be charged US$39 by our partner NameJet for the pre-registration which includes the 1st year of registration.
- If there are multiple applications for the domain, it will be placed in an Auction. If you win the auction, your will be charged the winning bid amount, plus the US$39 pre-registration fee by our partner NameJet.
DomainPeople’s Auction Rebate Offer:
- If the domain is not successfully registered to you, you will not be charged any fees.
If your domain(s) go to auction and your winning bid is US$1,000 or more, IntaServe will send you a 5% rebate on the paid winning bid if ordered through the *IntaServe referral URL to NameJet. *Note: All IntaServe referral URL orders must be confirmed by NameJet prior to rebate payment.
July 20, 2010 – on going
Once the registry opens for live general availability registrations, .CO domains will become available to anyone in the world on a first come first serve basis. After July 20, 2010, you will be able to manage all your .co domains registered through us, including the domains you pre-registered through our link to NameJet, through your IntaServe customer account.